Thursday, July 15, 2010

Smoke.


Don't miss the chance, breathe in that air, nice and slow. Feel how wonderful it is. The air feels nice, against my finger tips, against my hands, my body, my face. The sounds are all around me, they sound pretty, soft, magical. Inhale the smoke, listen to it flow around your body, puff it out. Watch it float away, there it goes...into the sky. You have no control, it's not in your power.
Powder is everywhere, we breathe it in, it sinks into my lungs, making me choke. I choke on words i don't dare to say. Never getting them out, they are never said. Paperclips hold my mouth shut, stopping me from saying anything.
Silence fills the air, it falls all around me, nobody makes a sound, nobody moves. Time has frozen, stopped. Everything is still, for once there is peace.
All i can do within this silence, is choke on unsaid words.

No comments:

Post a Comment