Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cheap wine and a leapord print nighty.


So, i suppose i drank alot of wine. I really don't like wine, especially not when it's cheap wine and the bottle doesn't even have a label. I'm sorry, but to me...that just seems a little dodgey. Well it got me rather drunk. Along with Alecia, Chris and Sam. Maybe not Sam, he's not really a lightweight...but the others and i, most definetely are. Hehh.

We are the awesome 4some. We are ridiculous fools, who leave crumbs everywhere, and don't remember anything in the morning, which i like. Trying to remember what you did...well....that's never easy. Somethings we never remember or recal doing.

Alecia jumps up in bed and yells, "WHAT DID I DO?"
I shrug and say with a croaky voice, "how the hell am i supposed to know!?"

Breanna Baillie. Wow. :)

Obi sims, tomorrow. Cider, park, photos, talking, clouds. I hope it doesn't rain, that wouldn't be nice, at all. Rainy days...

It's been too rainy recently, suits my mood. Just fine.

2 comments:

  1. i ruined that,
    Id like to say it was you who ruined it,
    but it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vandella costumes has been selling quality Bikini Two Piece, figure competition suits,competition bikini, Cheap Suits ,Custom Bathing Suits,Custom Swim Suit,Custom Made Bathing Suit,Bathing Suits for Woman.

    ReplyDelete