Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Female bee's prefer yellow flowers.


I dont like the colour, yellow. It's just too bright for my liking. I haven't posted in awhile. I couldn't be bothered, but. I'm back. Yay. :D
Love, makes you see past someones flaws, which is great, until they hurt you slightly and you see all of their flaws, they start to show slowly over time, then you fall slowly out of love. Every becomes messy.
See, raw human emotion is beautiful. Seeing someone is so much pain, feeling what they feel. That's beautiful, it's horrible to see and go through, but it is beautiful.
Hating someone with so much passion, that you want to rip their head off, everytime you see them...yeah, that's not fun, but to get and slightly maybe not even understand what you are feeling, is beautiful.
The word beautiful, is beautiful.
I wish i was beautiful. I really do, i would do such nice things with it.
Maybe i am beautiful, because im a nice person.
When i meet someone, looks is usually the last thing i think of, i judge their looks after i have got to know their personality a little better.
If you are horrid and cruel, you are unpleasant to look at.
If you are caring and sweet, you are truely beautiful.
and...why would you want to be unpleasant to look at? I wouldn't, so im going to be nice to people, treat others how i wish to be treated. Unless it's completely nessisary to be nasty. Of course. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment