Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunshine.

The sun was lovely today, it gave us some warmth.
Today was so cold, my toes went numb and i had to sit on them, which made me look silly.
I had: Geography, English, Japanese and Maths, today at school. Not the best day at all, but i just feel like saying, today was a lovely day.
Im not going to let anything ruin it.
NOTHING. AT. ALL.
Things are good again, its really nice. I will become mentally stable and i will be happy. I will get some confidence and i will be more open. I will not live in a smelly attic, with hundreds of cats, no light and thousands of books. No, i will get out there and smile.
Breanna says "you look better when you smile" She knows its cliche, just as well as i do. But you know, she's right.
I really love her. so much.
I feel i havent been good to her lately, i think it's because i havent been good to anyone or myself.
I pushed everyone away and didnt really talk, when i did...it was cruelty within nice words, so i didn't seem like an outright bitch.

But im back, and Cathy is back. The little, small, sweet caring one. ^^ Whooaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment