Monday, July 12, 2010

Where is my muchness?


I like 'Alice in Wonderland'. "You've lost you're muchness, mm hmm. Right in there." *pokes tummy*
So, yes. It's been a very eventful day. Not bad, not good. Just odd. I keep thinking i'll wake up, and it will be like my nightmares. I doubt i'll wake up anytime soon, though. I wish i was sleeping. No sleep tonight, woop. Now i'm not making sense, again. Why can i never get my thoughts into words. I think i should just stop talkng, altogether. Yes, good plan. I think so!
Breanna Baillie. ^.^ She's loverrrly.
I mention her lots.
There's someone else though, Luke Martin. He's pretty wonderful. He should realise it, sparkly eyes, stripey beanie, baggy pants, flanny. I like sharing music with him, thinking music. He's good at thinking, he sometimes misses what's right there though. Which is sad. And he goes offline suddenly, like now. : God damn it.
Well. I guess i should go to bed.
Tomorrow. Yes. I'm looking forward to it...yep....no....no...maybe if i stay up all night it wont come! :), but..maybe id like to get rid of this day. Just 32 minutes to go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment