Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So this is my body, it's covered in skin.



It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooong day. I cannot wait till sleep takes me on a great adventure, if it decides to show up. I love my sleepy long adventures, they usually end well. Unless i wake myself up, from a nightmare. I don't like nightmares, at all. They are pretty horrific.
Dreams can be lovely, dreams can be special, sometimes i never want my dreams to end, but in the end all dreams have to end. Which saddens me, right down to my bones.
I like skin, it makes humans beautiful. If we didn't have it, we'd be spilling ourselves all over the place, that wouldn't be a beautiful sight, it would be gorey and...would entertain me, in an odd way.
I'm rambling, but i suppose...that is what a blogs for right? Thoughts, which are posts, which is what blogging is about, posting things. So posting my thoughts is correct. Yes. See, Cathy does make sense, sometimes.
Cat Poggle Roxburgh. Yeah, im cool ^.^

3 comments: