Friday, August 27, 2010

Magical, secret, mysterious garden.




This is my lovely garden, it's filled with secrets and mysterious objects. I really enjoy being in my garden, i usually go to sit under the big tree and think or to lay in the grass and gaze at the sky. I'm a fool for the sky, i'm inlove with it. I'd marry the sky, if it were possible.

The clouds, the colours, the sun, the moon, the stars, the patchy parts, i just love everything about the sky. I find it really relaxing to look up at it for hours, especially the night sky, when you're really far out in the country and you can see almost every single star. When i'm out there i tend to be mezmorised by the beautiful night sky.

I think i'll live outside in a heated box when i move out, i think that sounds nice and comfortable. That shall be THE life. Yeah. No, not really. I think that would be extremely uncomfortable and wouldn't be pleasant after the box got wet. Hm.

/Fail. Oi, it seemed like a good idea, at the time. Not so much...now. Damn. Well, if i were a cartoon, it would be absolutely fine, so maybe i should just be the cartoon, that i'm meant to be, yep. I think so.

Weoow, picture me as a cartoon. :)

o
l-
It's me, see? :)

3 comments:

  1. your photography makes my day. it's really effing impressive.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, they're sosososo cuute :]
    And, i'd love to be internet besties, but i dont have a facebook. i absolutely hate websites like that, especially twitter.
    sorry, :].

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOATHE TWITTER! RAAHHHH. Haha D:
    Well, msn?

    Um, and thankyou. I love photography :)

    ReplyDelete