Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is it worth...it?

So, i'm currently attempting to dry my hair. I really cannot be bothered.
Breanna loves this photograph of me, i don't really, but...ill put it up anyway, just because i really do not care.
I sound...frustrated. Yes, i think that's the correct word to use. Maybe...maybe not. either way, it's there now. It's in place. Stay put, Mr. Word. Thankyou. :)
So, uhh school starts tomorrow, i'm veeeeery annoyed, since i've only had a weeks holiday, because i had the flu last week. I couldn't move, i was stuck inside, in my bed. It was so horrible. I was taking pain killers and medicine, just to stop me from being such a vegetable.
Yes. Sorry, i deleted my other 4 blogs. The one with 45 followers, gone. I dunno, i couldnt be bothered with it anymore. I like this one. it's more brighter, not as dark. :) Something...different.
Well. i'm now just writing down nothing-ness.
So, that really annoying ad just came on t.v, i could hear it from my room. End of the house. -__- the really aussie guy singing that really horrid song, yes. It bugs me. Lots.
So, i'm only saying so before each paragraph because i like making it big...i guess that's the theme of today. Yeep. ^^
Well, bye x
...SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment