Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it worth it? Really?


I don't know anymore. So, look t'is my tummy. Ehehe. I think this photograph is really cute. I like it, weee. :) Well today was probably one of the worst days i've had in a long time, so i'm gonna blog it away.
BLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOGBLOG. *dies*
Hazzar! We have killed the evil day.
So, school was lame. Im really sick of it. People were weird today, my best friend is really upset/angry with me now, which sucks because i love her. I love her. SO much. She cares so much. She is beautiful. I enjoy looking at her face. I wish she'd just forgive me. I made a mistake, i know it was wrong. I wont do it ever again. Im gonna listen now. I really am. Im gonna change and go back to being the old Cathy. I can smell her now. Hehe. Ohaii :)
So yes, you tell me you love me, then to not get attached, what does that even mean? Im sorry i overwhelmed you. I'm sorry. I dont feel good or right for you, i know thats silly, but i care about you so much. I just want you. Although i can't see it happening. Maybe i should just...move on, although we are great, we are good, we have a great thing...which you say you like it and dont want it to go away, but you know what. Stop being confusing, stop it. Please. I can't handle it right now.
I'm so confused about life and who to give my broken, crappily half stitched heart to. Cathy is in need of being loved.
I dont care if that makes me sound desperate, im not. I just want to love someone who loves me back the same amout, for once in my life.
I want it so badly.
So so badly.
i just want that happiness.


Vous etes grand, j'ai une chose pour vous. Veuillez m'aimer juste.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone wants happiness. And love.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete